Increase your confidence
Reclaim your personal power
Live the life you desire
and much much more with NLP,Hypnosis and Time Line Therapy
What is Time Line Therapy?
The latest development in NLP, Time Line Therapy® Techniques are a unique and unmatched method for
Creating powerful change in business, education, and Therapy.
Time Line Therapy® utilizes a person’s own internal “Time Line” to work with their unconscious minds in a variety of ways; including, healing emotional traumas and eradicating unwanted thoughts, emotions and behaviours.
Time Line Therapy® has been so successful in its results that it has been utilized for over a decade by thousands of people including psychiatrists, psychologists, marriage and family counsellors, social workers, life and business coaches, and even athletic coaches.
Be free from your past, create your future! Make it so ….. with Time Line Therapy®.
What is Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis has been scientifically proven to be effective in creating change in certain repetitive behaviours including smoking and weight loss, stress reduction, motivation and pain control.
Contrary to popular beliefs hypnosis increases choice for the client and does not take away a person control at all.
Hypnosis is not going to sleep or being made to do something against your will. It is about embedding positive suggestions, which are agreeable to the client, to increase choice and flexibility of behaviour. It allows for new behaviours to be installed for the best possible outcome for the client.
What is NLP
NLP is a process, which examines the way we think, how we communicate and how we behave in making things happen. Essentially NLP is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve specific and desired outcomes.
Definition of NLP
The nervous system (the mind), through which our experience is processed via five senses:
Linguistic: Language and other nonverbal communication systems through which our neural representations are coded, ordered and given meaning. Includes:
- Words (Self Talk)
Programming: The ability to discover and utilize the programs that we run (our communication to ourselves and others) in our neurological systems to achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
THE PRESUPPOSITIONS OF NLP
1. Respect for the other person’s model of
2. Behaviour and change are to be evaluated
in terms of context, and Ecology
3. Resistance in a client is a Sign of a lack of rapport. (There are no resistant clients, only inflexible communicators. Effective communicators accept and utilize all communication presented to them.)
4. People are not their behaviours. (Accept the person; change the behaviour.)
5. Everyone is doing the best they can with the resources they have available. (Behaviour is geared for adaptation, and present behaviour is the best choice available. Every behaviour is motivated by a positive intent.)
6. Calibrate on Behaviour: The most important information about a person is that person’s behaviour.
7. The map is not the Territory. (The words we use are NOT the event or the item they represent.)
8. (U) You are in charge of your mind, and therefore your results (and I am also in charge of my mind and therefore my results).
9. People have all the Resources they need to succeed and to achieve their desired outcomes. (There are no unresourceful people, only unresourceful states.)
10. All procedures should increase Wholeness
11. There is ONLY feedback! (There is no failure, only feedback.)
12. The meaning of communication is the Response you get.
13. The Law of Requisite Variety: (The system/person with the most flexibility of behaviour will control the system.)
Family/ Team/ Group therapy
With the fast paced changes in life, many families experience times of difficulties in dealing with such changes.
· We assist in breakdown of communications and other issues, which arise within a group/family environment. By getting to the root cause of the presenting problems.
· We can help to develop new strategies whereby families/group/teams really understand and communicate with each other more effectively and on a deeper level than ever before.
· Provide the tools for family/team members to say specifically what they expect/need from each other
· Develop confidence in your role as a parent /team member
· Discover how to have respect for another person’s model of the world
· Be capable of seeing the magnificence in yourself and others
· Learn how to create rapport and read others effectively
· Understand “your truth” and “others thruth ” .What it really means to each individual
· Understand the family/group dynamic
· Really develop your listening skills to such a degree of effectiveness that you will feel you are hearing yourself and others for the first time.
· Understand strategies and how they affect groups/families
· develop an understanding of self and others which will prevent future breakdowns in communication .
<If you decide to arrange an appointment your therapist will be fully licensed and certified in the above therapies.
Always ask to see certification if you are in any doubt.